Saturday, July 11, 2009

BloooG_Inn

The first time in English class , sir asked us to create our own blog to pass up our work and assignment . In my mind "say what?" . I have never been good in using the computer or any gadgets before . But here all the work that need to been handed is by using the blog . The first problem , some of the computers in the computer lab had broken down or worse some of It's component are missing . I wonder who had done such a terrible thing . Can you imagine , the screen is working properly . You are just starting to do you work when suddenly , you noticed that there is no mouse . 'Spank' goes to my head . I can just laugh at such an experience .

The first time I'm making my own blog ' It was such a ruse . All the students was confused on how It must been done . And so Sir had to go to one by one of the students to help them . Of course there is always some silly questions ask on the blog . At first , I myself had problems . But After given sometime , I had use to it . i can do my work with ease .

The next problem . What will you do when the internet is like a turtle? Easy you do your work someplace else . Luckily there is a internet cafe at every block . Same as for the girls and the boys . So what do I do to do my work in peace? I wear my earphone and set my MP3 volume to high and ignore the other student activities around me . Music is such a wonderful thing .

No comments:

Post a Comment