Saturday, July 11, 2009

Start Your Engine M..moo....MOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crowded,loud and very hot.That was my impression when i first came to kmk.Alot of strangers and a lot of loud ones.i've just gone through the procedure that had been directed by the facilitators.into the library,up to the computer lab,and finally to the dormitories.i met up with my new roommate and then gone to the next activities.What a hot and busy first day

The days that followed was truely excruciating.The programs started very early in the morning.But how can i complained,it's the orientation week.Day by day passes.drop after drop of sweats fall from my cheeks.I'm still unable to cooperate with the heat.But it is still quite fun at the very least.'GOODBYE SENIORS'.Hope that all of you had a good time to whichever universities you are going.

The first week of lecture.WOOOOO! what a confusing time.We have to go through different kind of places in such a quick pace.Luckily,Im already used to it in the camps that I've gone through during the holidays.I've meet new friends and also unexpectdly'friends from my old schools as well as from my younger days.Am i going to have fun here,or am i going through it with some challenges? Just let time decide

No comments:

Post a Comment